GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made a little more headway restoring the "auto roll down windows from the fob"

This topic came up again as I was adding some features back into my wifes 2011 Lacrosse CXS. After digging a little more I managed to add the roll down feature to her car and ported over some of the settings to my terrain. So far I've gotten the terrain to roll down the rears only, I need to look into the hardware on my truck but I think we should be able to get all four. Just figured I'd keep you guys in the loop I know I got a lot of people asking me about it when posting about some of my other hacks.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Re: Made a little more headway restoring the "auto roll down windows from the fob"

That's great news, thanks for the hard work, hopefully you'll find a solution soon :)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Re: Made a little more headway restoring the "auto roll down windows from the fob"

Thanks for the info and your time on this. This is what this forum is all about.
I'm sure there are some that want that feature. Explain the purpose for wanting to do that. Other then letting hot air out before getting in, I can't think of a reason for it. Just curious.

·
Registered
119 Posts

Thats great! I hope you manage to get them all to work.
Hopefully it won't be to hard to copy..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts