GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a 2012 equinox, right now in janaury there is no cash back, was there any cash back in the past? december nov oct, exc.
not interested in 0% want cash back

thanks

·
Registered
289 Posts
Until January 3rd they had $500 cash back. I haven't really ever seen a ton of cash back on the Nox/Terrain and I think because they sell themselves.

·
Registered
91 Posts
The only incentive I received in November was USAA discount.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
smooth2222 said:
Looking to buy a 2012 equinox, right now in janaury there is no cash back, was there any cash back in the past? december nov oct, exc.

thanks
Thanks for your interest in our incentives program, smooth2222! If you're currently in the market for a new Equinox, then I have a few suggestions.

You can check out the current Equinox offers using the "Pricing and Offers" tab at the top of the Chevrolet homepage. You should also see if your Credit Union is taking part in a GM discount program; a list of participating credit unions can be found on www.mygmdiscount.com. If you're a students currently enrolled in a 2-year or 4-year degree program, a registered nursing degree (diploma) program or a graduate degree program, see the discounts available on http://www.gmcollegediscount.com/

Hope this helps,

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Registered
20 Posts
Look at how Canadains get ripped off by GM (2012 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ $43,655 Do you QUALIFY for any ADDITIONAL Incentives & Discounts? Cash for Clunkers Canadian Forces Appreciation Program Student Bonus Program GM more ... Location: BARRIE, ON Save Listing ) this is before HST taxes of 13%

·
Registered
28 Posts
smooth2222 said:

thanks
I got a "preffered" customer letter from Chevy, (Not sure why, we havent owned a Chevy before) $1500.00, but that ended on Jan 3rd. We upgraded from the 1LT to The 2LT because of that offer.

·
Registered
2011 Equinox 1LT V6 3.0L
3,953 Posts
I bought last January and got $1000 Customer Loyalty, but I could've bought the month before (Dec 2010) and financed with a $1500 rebate (then paid off the loan immediately). This is what I was trying to do, but I couldn't nail down the vehicle I wanted at the right price. Sometimes when the rebates go up, the price flexibility at the dealer goes down. It's a big game.

·
Registered
55 Posts
About 4% off - after all other discounts. Find a GM employee or retiree.

·
Registered
43 Posts
GM also offers preferred pricing for military, both active and retired, which can be combined with other incentives. I combined the military pricing with my USAA discount.

·
Registered
196 Posts
For any 2011 or 2012, there was no cash back in Dec, only 0%, but incentives might be regional ? I did use the Credit Union Preferred pricing to get a fair price.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
curtm220 said:
GM also offers preferred pricing for military, both active and retired, which can be combined with other incentives. I combined the military pricing with my USAA discount.
Some of these are compatible as stated, but some are not. You can get more information on these offers at http://www.gm.com/vehicles/current_offers.html. Feel free to contact me with any further questions. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
15 Posts
See if you qualify at www.mygmdiscount.com

I'm a member of a Credit Union and was able to save a couple thousand dollars off when I bought my 2011 Equinox LT.

It looks like the discount on the 2012 models is closer to the $1,000 range, but you'd need to contact the dealer directly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts