GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While visiting Cincinnati earlier this week we tried to find a dealer with a Terrain just to look at again. We're waiting for the 2011 model, but had some time to kill so we went Terrain shopping. Out of 3 dealers we called, 2 didn't have a Terrain to look at. One dealer had 2 used Terrains, one of which was sold. According to the salesman, they are buying used Terrains anywhere they can find them. He said they have a couple new 2010s coming in, but didn't know why anyone would buy them without a factory rebate. Pretty unusual for dealer to actually admit that!

·
Registered
1 Posts
They are hard to find around here i been looking about a month and have not found one that been on the lot for more then a week. Talked to a guy in dayton he told me the last 5 he got in were sold before they even hit the lot.

·
Registered
48 Posts
CStamper13 said:
They are hard to find around here i been looking about a month and have not found one that been on the lot for more then a week. Talked to a guy in dayton he told me the last 5 he got in were sold before they even hit the lot.
Had my terrain in for the defrost ship recall and waked the lot. They had at least half doEn in different trim levels. Sheehan autopllez in pompano beach Fl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts