GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may be buying a new 2011 Equinox with the sunroof. It is a dealer swap so I have not even seen it yet. Can anyone post a link to some pictures of a Nox with the sunroof.
Boy, these vehicles must be great sellers because there seems to be a small inventory of them in the Northeast. Some dealers may have only 1 or 2 and the large dealers have a few more it seems like.
Anyway if all goes as planned I may have a new Gray 1LT with the sunroof by next week. GM's latest promotion sealed the deal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
hfdad said:
I may be buying a new . It is a dealer swap so I have not even seen it yet. Can anyone post a link to some pictures of a Nox with the sunroof.
Boy, these vehicles must be great sellers because there seems to be a small inventory of them in the Northeast. Some dealers may have only 1 or 2 and the large dealers have a few more it seems like.
Anyway if all goes as planned I may have a new Gray 1LT with the sunroof by next week. GM's latest promotion sealed the deal.
Link from google search to get you started:

http://www.google.ca/images?hl=en&biw=1686&bih=914&gbv=2&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=2010+Equinox+with+the+sunroof&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
right from chevy....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
hfdad said:
I may be buying a new 2011 Equinox with the sunroof. It is a dealer swap so I have not even seen it yet. Can anyone post a link to some pictures of a Nox with the sunroof.
Boy, these vehicles must be great sellers because there seems to be a small inventory of them in the Northeast. Some dealers may have only 1 or 2 and the large dealers have a few more it seems like.
Anyway if all goes as planned I may have a new Gray 1LT with the sunroof by next week. GM's latest promotion sealed the deal.
I've got a sunroof in mine, what questions do you have?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,555 Posts
inphoenix said:
I've got a sunroof in mine, what questions do you have?
Seems to me, he just wants some pictures of the S/R.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
hfdad said:
what are the dimensions and it would be nice to see a picture from above.
The factory sunroof is 34.5" wide by 19". Sorry but my camera is on vacation, (someone has to make the $ so I'm home) although I have to say the exterior view of a sunroof is unspectacular. It's just a black glass rectangle with curved corners. Sunroofs crack me up. I have to have them, but I don't open them more than 3-4 times per year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
inphoenix said:
The factory sunroof is 34.5" wide by 19". Sorry but my camera is on vacation, (someone has to make the $ so I'm home) although I have to say the exterior view of a sunroof is unspectacular. It's just a black glass rectangle with curved corners. Sunroofs crack me up. I have to have them, but I don't open them more than 3-4 times per year.
Thanks, I think the car I'm getting has one, I's not worth $800 to me but the vehicle has everything else I want.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top