GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that the system can lock up and a fresh start computer reboot is required.
It seems that any static electricity, human touch or even plugging in a USB Stick or IPOD can lock up all your controls, including the steering wheel control options.
When this happens, we have to shut off the car and restart it to reboot. I have the new recall computer module ordered, so maybe this all has to do with the computer.
Question, has anyone else 'locked up' their system and needed to reboot it by shutting off their Terrain and restarting it?

·
Registered
446 Posts
There is a recall on this issue too I think... Take it to your dealer and have them look that issue up as a recalled item.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For those that replied to my original posting:

I have had the recall done, on the dealer notes, it stated "RADIO MODULE REPLACED" .

It helped the dials from going crazy for a couple weeks. However, now my comfort conrols are popping back and forth between radio/comfort without us touching it.

Sounds like it'll have to go in all over again, possibly the recall had nothing to do with the other 'erratcic display/control' operations we have been experiencing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts