GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking in to see if anybody has installed the Audi Style DRL LED strip lights on the headlights? I boght a set, but am having trouble finding the best spot to put them, as well as where to run the wires to in order to get them to function....

Any help would be amazing!!!

Thanks[/color]

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
I thought they might look good in an L-shape around the fog lights. Post pictures when you are done.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
The best spot is underneath the main light bezels and following the shape. Someone on another forum (can't remember which) did just that and posted pics...it looked great!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any chance you can remember which forum had a picture of those lights installed?

I don't of any other forums, the only ones I see are generic for GMC.....

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hummmmm, looks good on my C5 Corvette, why not the Terrain too?

·
Registered
365 Posts
RSchleder said:
Hummmmm, looks good on my C5 Corvette, why not the Terrain too?

I am sending out my all clear corners this winter on my 99 C5 for the same mod. Looks sweet.

·
Registered
155 Posts
i would love to do something like this as well, though it would involve removing the headlights and baking them, which i'm not sure i'm comfortable with. though i do think GMC could have done that from factory at minimal cost overall. the Terrain has that top notched looking area at the top of the headlight and around the projector lens that would have been great for some LEDs!

right now i'm toying with the idea of seeing what i could add to the area right above the fog lights. might not be a bad place to run some short exterior grade LED strips. in my head it would look similar to what the new benz's have, except vertical instead of horizontal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts