GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
0% for 36 months plus $1500 and no payments for 120 days. Must take delivery by 1/3/11.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Where are you located? I am in Las Vegas and they are showing 2.9% for the Terrain, and 0% for every other model :(

·
Registered
207 Posts
It's 2.9 from the info the dealer sent me today.

·
Registered
125 Posts
my dealer is saying that the $1500 cash is with a higher interest rate. I am doing the 120 days no payments because i was waiting to buy my Nox until my wifes lease on her mini was up, but this will make they not overlap by too much.

Going to buy today. Car was brought in from another dealer and financing is already approved.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Just got off the GMFAMILYFIRST web site and the only incentives on the NOX and Terrain are
2.9% for 36 months and 250.00 employee discount. Nothing else

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The first one is the GM credit card. You can only use $1k for the Terrain/Nox.

The second one is for drivers that are in wheelchairs IIRC.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I got a mailer from GM Credit card that gives me $500 over the limit that is good till 1/1/2011
That works for me as my Terrain should be here in 3 weeks.

·
Registered
207 Posts
lucky19 said:
is it worth getting the card??? I should be getting my terrain next month.
If you had a year or more to save up the points then yes it would, well unless you had a lot of stuff to buy between now and next month.

5% Earnings on credit card purchases toward an eligible, new GM vehicle

https://www.gmcard.com/GMCard/?s_cid=gmcs

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hfdad said:
0% for 36 months plus $1500 and no payments for 120 days. Must take delivery by 1/3/11.
I live in Upstate NY and assume it is nation wide. It is on the Chevrolet.com web site and I saw it in the NY Post paper, it was a full page ad. This promo sealed the deal for me but must take delivery by 1/3/11. Its too late probably to order and take delivery by 1/3.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm taking advantage of this offer when I sign and pickup my '11 Terrain on Tuesday. Got a $1,500 rebate and 0% financing for 36 months only. But nothing says you can't refinance after the 120 days is up. ;)

·
Registered
193 Posts
suprax said:
I'm taking advantage of this offer when I sign and pickup my '11 Terrain on Tuesday. Got a $1,500 rebate and 0% financing for 36 months only. But nothing says you can't refinance after the 120 days is up. ;)
So this offer is good on Terrain also? I thought this was just for Equinox? My Terrain is on order and should be in December :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
dishdude said:
So this offer is good on Terrain also? I thought this was just for Equinox? My Terrain is on order and should be in December :)
It's good at least at my dealer. Tags advertising it hanging in all the Terrains.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Thats great news! Now I just need to hope it arrives before January!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Somehow I can't find anything about all these incentives on the Terrain and/or Nox Just about every other GM vehicle yes but all I'm seeing is 2.9% on a 36 month loan and 250.00 employee eva...
Good luck to you all but I'm not thinking they are discounting these vehicles yet... Same with the Cruze...
Why would the New GM want to give(money) incentives on some of their best selling vehicles?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fourmoremarine said:
Somehow I can't find anything about all these incentives on the Terrain and/or Nox Just about every other GM vehicle yes but all I'm seeing is 2.9% on a 36 month loan and 250.00 employee eva...
Good luck to you all but I'm not thinking they are discounting these vehicles yet... Same with the Cruze...
Why would the New GM want to give(money) incentives on some of their best selling vehicles?
I picked up my new 2011 Nox Saturday---0% for 36 mo., $1500. cash back, no payments till 3/27/11. Read it on the GM web site or ask your dealer.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rodo said:
I think the $1500 is coming from Ally, so you need to finance thru them to get it.
You could be right, I financed through them, why not at 0%. The $1500 goes toward your down payment.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I see one dealer here in Ct is advertising $500 off on Terrains until 1/3/2011 (or something like that). First time I have seen any knid of advertised discount off MSRP.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts