1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
17 Posts
we put lambo hinges on our neon, and wish we hadn't. Turns out to be a hassle, and the lift supports have to be replaced every other year. Not worth the hassle.
Also, not having a good time selling the car, no one wants the "Lambo" doors, after all.
We thought that they would make the car easier to sell to the younger group, but they're smarter then they look. No way I would do this to my Equinox. Never, no-how, no-way!!

·
Registered
10,529 Posts
I'm guessing that the Theta Platform is NOT their target audience. Maybe Civics, but def NOT us !

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RIT333 said:
I'm guessing that the Theta Platform is NOT their target audience. Maybe Civics, but def NOT us !
I was surprised- they actually had it for most GMC vehicles. It's so ridiculous that I couldn't resist passing it along.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Really.?!? No..Just No...and besides Lambo doors are so played out, even Lambo's dont have them. Check the Gallardo... :thumb:

·
Registered
95 Posts
In the movie fast 5 at the end when both bought the same car . Those kind of doors would look nice. Old Lamborghini door overplayed

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Yup they belong on Lambo's for sure! Happy the new Lambo Aventador has them back like lambo's should be.
I remember a few years back when lambo doors were a big craze , funny how things change.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts