GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks, I am a new owner of a 2010 `nox.
I got myself a second remote with key wich I got cut. Now I need the programming instruction.
I have been all over the internet and tried about 20 differents ways. I manage to have the new key start the vehicule a few times but after a few minutes it seems to be unprogrammed. I still have not manage to be able to use the remote. I seriously need help with this and where other than on a equinox forum to go right !!!
thank you so much for you time.. eager to try ...
cheers..
Sandra

·
Registered
10,528 Posts
There are instructions on this site. Try doing a Search.

·
Registered
338 Posts
1. With a previously learned key, turn the ignition ON.

2. Turn the ignition OFF and remove the key.

3. Within 10 seconds of turning OFF the ignition, insert the key to be learned and turn ON the ignition. The vehicle has now learned the new key and key.

·
Registered
10,528 Posts
ChevyMgr said:
1. With a previously learned key, turn the ignition ON.

2. Turn the ignition OFF and remove the key.

3. Within 10 seconds of turning OFF the ignition, insert the key to be learned and turn ON the ignition. The vehicle has now learned the new key and key.
So easy, even a caveman can do it !

·
Registered
338 Posts
RIT333 said:
So easy, even a caveman can do it !
Except it should say: The vehicle has now learned the new key and key transmitter.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Sandra,

Has your concern been resolved? Thank you to ChevyMgr for the directions. Sandra, if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly. Thank you in advance.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Purchased a replacement key fob/remote from my dealer today, $75. The cost for dealed programming is $27.50.It took me literally ten seconds to program the key myself,following the instructions on this board--thanks to all for the info!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello every one
Ibought gmc terrain sle 2012 and today i bought a spear key with remote simillar to original one from ebay.
Could some one show me how to make the new key start the vehicle and lock and unlock it
Much appreciated
Regards

·
Registered
10,528 Posts
siamand said:
Hello every one
Ibought gmc terrain sle 2012 and today i bought a spear key with remote simillar to original one from ebay.
Could some one show me how to make the new key start the vehicle and lock and unlock it
Much appreciated
Regards
This topic has been discussed already on this forum. Try the "Search".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts