GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first problem we have experienced with our Terrain. First time is has been in significant rain since delivery and when i got out today and tried to lock the doors nothing happened. Checked all doors, everything okay. Had to lock it with the key. Tried my wife's FOB and still nothing. Opened with key and started the vehicle thinking something would reset. Nothing!
I did see one other post like this from sjhalon, but no replies. Has anyone else experienced this with thier FOB's??

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Call your dealer. The PCM needs to be reflashed. Bring both FOBs to the dealer. Should take 45 mins or so IIRC.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your answer. We will be back home on Wednesday, so will call the dealer and make an appointment to get it taken care as well as it's first oil change.

·
Registered
27 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
call onstar and make them unlock it each time...
Good one!
Yes, I had this issue once. I just kept trying to unlock and lock, with both Fob's. Then it just started working intermittently after about 20- 30 pushes. Never thought of calling OnStar, doh! After I drove it a time or two, I have never had the issue again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts