1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
830 Posts
I am also very interested in that. Is there a way that you ship us the programmer with the program if we left you a deposit or something like that ?

I am also interested in keeping my Terrain in metric but have the tire pressure screen in psi, is that possible ?

Is that possible to have one screen with current speed and approx XXL/100km (mpg) ?

GTPprix said:
Took about an hour to reconstruct my work from the Lacrosse to the Terrain but here we go!

2010 Terrain hacked for auto window roll down

Sorry about the salt, its cold here! :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm still trying to figure out if these modules can even be programmed out of the car as this will require shipping the module to me to enable anything I do (if and when I offer this programming to the public). As far as the other requests I really dont have time to work on any onesie twosie stuff right now maybe in the future though.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I want I want I want I want!

This is one of my biggest peeves with the Terrain, I work out in Vegas every summer and would love to be able to vent my windows when I remote start the car so it is a bit more cooler in the car when I get there.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Merchdawg said:
I want I want I want I want!

This is one of my biggest peeves with the Terrain, I work out in Vegas every summer and would love to be able to vent my windows when I remote start the car so it is a bit more cooler in the car when I get there.
I agree! I would love to have this feature.... Can you share how to?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Didn't I read that this window feature was part of the original programming, but then GM reprogrammed all the cars to not do it?

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
GMJay said:
Didn't I read that this window feature was part of the original programming, but then GM reprogrammed all the cars to not do it?
Yes, you probably did, and yes, they took away this feature from Nox and Terrains.

·
Registered
89 Posts
GTPprix, this thread has been read 3,048 times. I think that there is sufficient interest for you to figure out how to get this into our vehicles.
Please. Pretty Please.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
fullcourt said:
GTPprix, this thread has been read 3,048 times. I think that there is sufficient interest for you to figure out how to get this into our vehicles.
Please. Pretty Please.
I think that he has said that he can re-program your computer, by having you send it to him. He has it all figured out, IIRC.

All that you need to do is settle on price, and then mail it to him.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
gaurdien said:
We have this feature on our 08 Saturn Astra we are about to trade in for an 11 Nox. Wish they had this feature on the Nox.
Well, if you wish real hard, and send some cash, GTPprix can hook you up !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts