GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had my Pure Back Terrain on Last Friday Feb.26th, I'm in Montreal. I was embarassing when I was looking for one. My first intention was Equinox, but after I found there's Terrain I totally changed my mind. I'm a man, I need a car like a man, so I asked my dealer to get me one, a pure black one with 2.4L engine, afer checked all the GM dealers in Montreal, I called, visited, everyone said they are gonna ordered one for me and I have to wait for at least two months, that's bullshit, I didn't. then I told my dealer just get me pure black one with any kind of engine. Terrain is manufactured in Ontario, Canada, it's very close to Montreal, I have to wait for 2 months to get a black one? ridiculous. Finally my dealer got me one from Ontario, he traded his brown one ( stupid color I said ), so thank him that I got my Fwd V6 pure black Terrain parking in my backyard, I just enjoy driving it and watching it shining under the sunshine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.