GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Congrats walterobrien!
Have lots of fun w/your new vehicle and welcome to the best place for Terrain info on the net!
8)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
SnowItch said:
No way in the world would you get me out there. I have a bad case of Vertigo and would get really sick.
Honestly sorry to hear that, Sno, but not all Vertigo is that bad I think???

But you couldn't get me on that ledge either, heck I near passed out at the top of the CN Tower observation deck where you look straight down through the glass floor below you.

Just had to throw that one in there, had no idea what Vertigo actually was..OK back on topic.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
SnowItch said:
Vertigo is what just made my stomach flip when I looked at your 2nd picture.
Most of the people there were freaking out, SnowItch, believe me!
Heck, I remember my Dad was afraid to walk out onto the glass sunroom of our 22nd floor condo, creeping out there slowly step by step, will never forget that one and still bring it up to him on occasion.
:eek:
OK, now I'm really ripping walterobriens thread, sorry bud!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Cdnboy said:
Not to continue off-topic in this thread but,
Gearhead that is an amazing picture from the CN Tower. I have been up there also. it is very cool. [/color]Fortunatly I do not suffer from vertigo, otherwise that is a very scary outlook.
Hi Cdnboy, seeing as walterobrien is probably out cruising in his Terrain, I'll take a moment and add this off-topic...
The CN tower is very cool indeed!
If you ever have the chance, go up there when it is very windy outside!
The tower actually sways back and forth quite noticeably and to some that's frightening enough in itself!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.