GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I absolutely love it! Details of the price in my signature. Have put on almost 200 miles on it in stop and go traffic so at least that will let me break it in properly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
Congrats, and welcome! I think you chose the best color, as I also have Cardinal Red. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
371 Posts
Me too...well, the wife has the same color anyway. Congrats!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
Congrats...nice !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Holy moly - $10,248 in interest on that loan? Did you finance through Ally?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Terrain said:
Holy moly - $10,248 in interest on that loan? Did you finance through Ally?
Yeah, that seems like a lot of money and for a 6 year loan. I thought my payment was bad, especially since I haven't had a car payment in six years, so I went into shock. I just picked up my Cardinal Red LTZ three weeks ago -sticker price of $30,530. Paid $27,500 + tax & tags = $30,215 - $6,200 down = loan of $23,400 at 2.55% for 60 months at $416 per month. Just made my first payment yesterday. 1 down, 59 more to go... :facepalm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Melissa0329 said:
Yeah, that seems like a lot of money and for a 6 year loan. I thought my payment was bad, especially since I haven't had a car payment in six years, so I went into shock. I just picked up my Cardinal Red LTZ three weeks ago -sticker price of $30,530. Paid $27,500 + tax & tags = $30,215 - $6,200 down = loan of $23,400 at 2.55% for 60 months at $416 per month. Just made my first payment yesterday. 1 down, 59 more to go... :facepalm:
I would love to have your payment! My Terrain was around $44,000 BEFORE 13% tax... lots of $$ down, etc., and my payment is almost $650 per month. High prices and high taxation are two of the many perks of being a Canadian lol!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
I hate payments. Tend to save up for 10 years, then just buy out the car. Walked into the dealership with 30k cash (not check) and they sold me mine (sticker was 35k) out the door for 30
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
Terrain said:
I would love to have your payment! My Terrain was around $44,000 BEFORE 13% tax... lots of $$ down, etc., and my payment is almost $650 per month. High prices and high taxation are two of the many perks of being a Canadian lol!
$44 k for a **** Terrain?? they can KMA for that price!! I financed mine for 72 months as well with a 4% interest rate. Financed only $24,500 and my payment is about $430 a month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,548 Posts
andyacer03 said:
$44 k for a **** Terrain?? they can KMA for that price!! I financed mine for 72 months as well with a 4% interest rate. Financed only $24,500 and my payment is about $430 a month.
That was a price for the vehicle in Canada, eh ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My credit wasn't great, but it was the best deal I could get. My wife's car is paid off so the payments are less then what we were paying for both her car and my Durango. I got a hell of a deal on the trade in though. Had to go to 4 different dealerships to work them all against each other to get the best deal. My Equinox is financed through Americredit. My credit has increased dramatically since I have gotten my Equinox. Must have been with having the Durango paid off in full by the dealership.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,153 Posts
IceMan said:
Looking Good...great color..and I still just love those wheels.
Congrats!
Yeah, the Equinox may just have the best base model wheels ever. At least I don't know of any better...most base model wheels these days are steel with a plastic covering made to look like alloys.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
66 Posts
Congrats! Cardinal Red was my first color choice, but the only one in my area when I purchased was a 2LT with more options than I wanted. Found a Mocha equipped exactly as I wanted and couldn't pass it up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Sweet ride :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
978 Posts
IceMan said:
Looking Good...great color..and I still just love those wheels.
Congrats!
NoobNox said:
Yeah, the Equinox may just have the best base model wheels ever. At least I don't know of any better...most base model wheels these days are steel with a plastic covering made to look like alloys.
X3 on the best looking "base trim" wheels...I still love 'em :thumb: :thumb:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top