GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this forum and just purchased a 2012 Black Granite Equinox LT on Sunday!! Pretty pumped up since I have been looking for a ride that fits my 80inch handcycle and my wheelchair. The Nox was top choice over Kia Honda and Toyota and the looks smoked the rest! I have been a Chevy dude since I was little lol!

I have posted some pics in the Gallery and will be posting some other pics of a handcontrol install soon. Since I am in a Wheelchair I drive with my hands not with my feet lol

Happy to be on this forum and hopefully I can contribute to anyone's questions regarding the 2012's LT :thumb:

The 7-inch new colored screens really sold me on the LT version and the backup camera!

Ken

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I have all the pics in the Gallery, but here are some :)

Edit: Dang, these pics are too large it says, So i will post the rest in my Albums in the Gallery. lol. 1024 KB limit . I got to resize em all I guess grrrrr

Here is the Gallery link within the forum http://www.equinoxforum.net/index.php?action=media;sa=album;in=78

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
bowtieman said:
I am new to this forum and just purchased a 2012 Black Granite Equinox LT on Sunday!! Pretty pumped up since I have been looking for a ride that fits my 80inch handcycle and my wheelchair. The Nox was top choice over Kia Honda and Toyota and the looks smoked the rest! I have been a Chevy dude since I was little lol!
Ken
bowtieman, welcome to the forum and the happy land of EQ owners! I had a 2010 Black EQ before I was t boned in an intersection, and I liked it so much I am going to buy another one. But not black this time, probably silver.
I can see why the EQ fits your needs, rear seat room and the rear storage is ample.

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fullcourt said:
bowtieman, welcome to the forum and the happy land of EQ owners! I had a 2010 Black EQ before I was t boned in an intersection, and I liked it so much I am going to buy another one. But not black this time, probably silver.
I can see why the EQ fits your needs, rear seat room and the rear storage is ample.

Thanks!! Sorry to hear about your accident, I have had my share of those but never been t-boned, hope everything worked out ok for you. Yea the silver looks clean looking, good choice!
It was a toss up between the white, silver, Black Granite or a Black LS. But the Black Granite I got had everything I wanted so I was sold. I had a lifted black S-10, and vowed that would be the last black truck Id buy because it was tough to keep clean lol I just like the look when they are clean! Cool I will post pics of the Nox filled up with gear soon. I was surprised how much room is in these!

·
Registered
91 Posts
bowtieman said:

I have posted some pics in the Gallery and will be posting some other pics of a handcontrol install soon. Since I am in a Wheelchair I drive with my hands not with my feet lol

Happy to be on this forum and hopefully I can contribute to anyone's questions regarding the 2012's LT :thumb:

The 7-inch new colored screens really sold me on the LT version and the backup camera!

Congratulations!! :thumb: We ordered an Equinox LTZ on 09/10/11 and are waiting for it to go into production.

Ken

1 - 6 of 6 Posts