GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I'd love to see somebody swap a 3.6L engine into a factory-built 2.4L Nox. I don't think it's been done (at least on this Forum). Haven't even seen an inclusive list of things that would be affected.
That would be a long list.
I think you would be time and dollars ahead to find a high mile, no accident, no rust, 3.6L LTZ and go thru it.
Saves on the head scratching time and everything fits without a lot of fabrication.
My two cents.

Reactions: kbz1960

·
Registered
102 Posts
Can't complain about a Ford Edge Had a 2009 that went 50,000 miles trouble free although a few thing bothered me about it and traded for a 2013 SEL Edge and basically loved it for 60,000 Miles, but was aware of some of the maintenance nightmare stories that could happen farther down the road so while still worth something I Traded it for my present 2016 Terrain SLT which hopefully will outlast me as much as we drive anymore .. While never had an issue with either Edge was looking to get away from the local Ford Dealer as they changed hands and the Service Dept up front became a bunch of Sell you Crap Salesmen that you don't not need with no mechanical knowledge about their Vehicles .. The GMC/Buick Dealer is the last Locally Owned Family Dealership left in Lake City, FL ..

21 - 22 of 22 Posts