After waiting 11 weeks, my salesman called to tell me that my Equinox is finally here and should be ready tomorrow. The problem is that I'm out of town beginning tomorrow and won't return until late Friday night. Just my luck. I joked with him that I hope that they don't sell it while I'm away. While he reassured me that they wouldn't sell it, he then told me that it did happen once. I reminded him that I have a VIN and provided a downpayment. He swore that they wouldn't sell it. I'll go crazy if they do. I can't wait to get behind the wheel of this thing already.