GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After agreeing on a price, my dealer set out the find to Terrain I want. SLT-2, Onyx Black, Light Titanium Leather, V6, AWD, Fully Loaded. That was over 3 weeks ago. Should it take this long??

·
Registered
72 Posts
Unfortunately, it can.

Previous: 1999 Chevy Lumina Base

Current: 2012 GMC Terrain SLT2 AWD V6
20 mpg average

·
Registered
11 Posts
It took several weeks to find my LTZ. The dealer had a difficult time finding one with all the options I wanted, and there were many false alarms along the way. They eventually found one, and only one, that matched my requirements; and it was 300 miles away. I live in Cleveland, and there are a ton of dealerships in my area. But most of them stocked the lower level trims that fly off the lot. The other option I had was to order one from the factory, but I chose to not wait the 6-8 weeks. Be patient, and work with your dealer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It took several weeks last year when we were searching for a 2500HD truck.. found several finally that had the options we wanted, but all were missing the emissions options required for our state. If you live in a state that has their own requirements, then make sure you are looking for one that has those options... (we finally ordered our truck with exactly what we wanted)..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts