GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
The only thing, and I mean only, you have going for you is that there are literally ZERO 'Nox/Terrain on dealer lots used. You can tell them that you will only trade it in for so much but then dont expect them to come down on the new one either.

For me, and my wife is in agreement with me, the only way we will trade our Terrain in is if GM comes out with a hybrid Terrain.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
2010Nox said:
Please don't take this the wrong way, but hybrids are overrated and over priced.

I'd wait for a real viable environmentally responsible alternative in stead of a "feel good" larger than average carbon foot print hybrid, with dangerous lithium batteries that don't really help much in cold climates.
Well, that is your opinion. With the new eAssist system, GM is seeing a pretty dang good increase in MPG while only having a 65 lb battery. Can you imagine a Terrain/Nox that would get 40 MPG on the highway and 27-28 in the city? I would buy a LPG Terrain as well or even a hybrid diesel.

So, what would you suggest?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.