GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked my iPod Classic 160GB, iPod Touch 3G, and iPhone 3GS with the Terrain.

They all worked great, the only issue is that the iPod Classic sorts album tracks in alpha order and not by album track order. Where as the iPhone and iPod touch put them in alpha order.

Just thought I would mention that as the last time I checked on here no one had tested an iPod Classic or iPod Touch 3rd Gen yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an iPod iTouch 3rd Generation and I've noticed that when it's connected to the USB port in the Console, it emits a faint crackling sound thru the speakers. I noticed it more yesterday when the iTouch was connected to the Terrain for more than an hr. When I changed back to a reg band (AM/FM/XM) all was ok and clear.

Has anyone run into anything like this or anything similar?

Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the added info and I'll do some add'l testing. It was odd that it worked fine for the first part and after an hr or so it began to crackle.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I wish I had seen this yesterday before I went out and bought a iPod Classic. Loaded some songs on it and found they were all in alphabetical order. Tried my brothers iPod Touch and of course the albums on that are in track order. So why the difference? Oh well, gonna trade in the iPod Classic and get an iPod Touch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts