GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased a 2012 Equinox Lt1 suv with the colorscreen radio. I was successful in getting my iPhone syched with the bluetooth and I have my iPod hooked up to the radio. My only concern is the iPod will start playing randomly. This only occurs when I start the vehicle up....I talked to my dealer and he said that's working as design, the iPod is hooked up to the usb and when the radio turns on it defaults to the usb port. However I have found that if I am listening to my xm radio and i turn off the car and come back the xm radio is what starts playing when I turn on the vehicle...Has anyone else had this happen? Also how do i know if this radio is a mylink where I can install pandora?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Radio senses the external component so it automatically reverts to it. Xm is a external component as well although it doesnt look like it. "Normal operating procedure" my droid does the same

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I would be happy to look into the MyLink capability for you with the last eight of your VIN. Please feel free to contact me via private message. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts