GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went for the LT instead of LS solely for the purpose of me being stuck to iphone 24/7.
But I have an annoying issue. When I hooked up the iphone to usb to charge, every couple mins, my radio would switch back to iphone for no apparent reason.
When I check my Iphone, there's an alert message that reads something like "This accessory kit is not fully compatible with the iphone."
Is this true or is there something wrong with either my phone/cable/usb ?

·
Registered
368 Posts
I have iPhone 3GS and get the same message however I don't have the issue; it works fine.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
jaequery,

What model year is your Terrain? This would help me to further research this on your behalf, however, not all cellular phones are compatible with all General Motors vehicles.

Please, feel free to visit your local GMC dealership and request that you try to use your Iphone in a Terrain of the same year and trim level to see if you experience this. You can also visit the company that you have your phone with to see if you can use other types of cell phone models to see if you experience that same issues. By running this type of testing you can narrow down if it is the vehicle or the cell phone that is experiencing problems.

Michelle, GMC Customer Service

1 - 3 of 3 Posts