GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have it? I do, very cool, remote commands to my Terrain from anywhere, check fuel levels, oil life remaining, locate vehicle, miles on vehicle/trip meter and many other useful tools.

Check it out, must have OnStar for it to work.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CFRTim said:
You are describing Remote Link app (from OnStar), and not the myGMC app (from GM)
Oh, OK. So what do you think of it?

·
Registered
249 Posts
raggdoll said:
Oh, OK. So what do you think of it?
I love it ;D
It gets cold here in the winter, so I start my truck from the last subway station before my stop. By the time I get in my Nox, it's nice and cozy, seats are nice and warm, and the widows are defrosted. A few months ago, while at work, I was able to unlock (then lock just in case) the car for my wife, when she needed something retrieved from my truck. I also use the gas level feature a lot. It's also a pretty cool app you can show off to your friends, especially the ones with the more expensive imports.... What, your ******* doesn't have an app?

·
Registered
194 Posts
My favorite is the ability to send a destination from my iPhone or iPad to the car. I did it tonight and my wife was impressed. She a ford fiesta with sync. She may be ready to trade.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Dawgdaes said:
My favorite is the ability to send a destination from my iPhone or iPad to the car. I did it tonight and my wife was impressed. She a ford fiesta with sync. She may be ready to trade.
Coolest part about it! Sometimes it gets a little labor intensive trying to find/input certain destinations on the Dash so I'll use my phone instead and it makes it so much easier, especially since you can use voice input on the app within the Bing Map!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hmm... I have an '07 LS Nox... doesnt have the onstar mirror, are the electronics in the vehicle though? As in... can I addd in the onstar mirror and then subscribe to the service?

·
Registered
949 Posts
gaugeprower said:
Hmm... I have an '07 LS Nox... doesnt have the onstar mirror, are the electronics in the vehicle though? As in... can I addd in the onstar mirror and then subscribe to the service?
BestBuy sells the OnStar mirrors. Now you can put OnStar into ANY make/model car, and pay for the service. No idea what the installation would cost though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts