GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So although my new 4S pairs to the Terrain fine, the voice dialing does not work well. I can say Bluetooth, voice, get the Apple tone, say the entry, then I hear the tone indicating the entry is found, but then the vehicle ends the call. It looks to me like Apple now indicates a match before asking which number (work, home, mobile) to use and the vehicle hangs up for some reason. Anybody aware of an update from Apple or GM for this? By the way, if I pick up the phone at that point, the contact numbers are displayed, so for now I press the one I want (like mobile) and it puts the call thru reconnecting to the vehicle as a new call. But this defeats the purpose of hands free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my iPhone 4S today. Same issue with my 2011 SRX bluetooth. When I manually picked-up the phone and went to the home screen, then pressed the steering wheel phone call button (voice, bluetooth) it would work. If it was in a sub-menu, it did not work. I could not make two calls in a row without picking up the 4s and pressing the home screen button. My Blackberry was bullet proof and this was seem very shaky. Using the same process, I was also able to ask Siri the time in Beijing China (as a test). It answered correctly and hung immediately up. I called GM and they said their logs are FILLED with 4s problems and upset customers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts