GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated my Iphone 4 to ios5 and now when I plug it in to the USB port, it recognizes the Iphone but I can't navigate through menus!!!

Sometimes it will say "indexing", but I can't skip to the next song, choose playlist, search, etc.

·
Registered
87 Posts
My iphone 4 works fine after updating to ios5.
Maybe go to the dealer and ask if the stereo has the latest software?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm having the same problem with my 2010 Terrain with the pioneer radio. The phone is an iPhone 4s with ios 5. On mine, I see the ..indexing.. For a minute or two then it works as normal.

I also have a problem were the alert sounds, new email or txt, don't play over the music. The volume of the music drops for a second where the alert should play but it doesn't. Voice directions on my tomtom app work fine. And yes, the mute switch is off.

Anyone else have these issues? I have an appointment with the dealer to check some other issues next week. I'll see if they can update the radio.

Chad

·
Registered
67 Posts
chadh said:
I'm having the same problem with my 2010 Terrain with the pioneer radio. The phone is an iPhone 4s with ios 5. On mine, I see the ..indexing.. For a minute or two then it works as normal.

I also have a problem were the alert sounds, new email or txt, don't play over the music. The volume of the music drops for a second where the alert should play but it doesn't. Voice directions on my tomtom app work fine. And yes, the mute switch is off.

Anyone else have these issues? I have an appointment with the dealer to check some other issues next week. I'll see if they can update the radio.

Chad
so what ever happened after the dealer visit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts