GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a super hot/humid day here in Toronto. All day long, the interior temperature on my Terrain was displayed as "-- --" instead of 19 or 20 or whatever I set it at. When I changed the temperature, the screen would switch and show me what I've changed it to, but would revert and display the double dash. Outside temperature displayed as usual.

Anyone else ever experience this?

·
Registered
177 Posts
The only time I experienced the dashes in the display was when I turned the system on without the ignition being on (just pressed the power button with no key in the ignition). Next time I started the car, the display was correct. There was a recall notice out on 2010 models about radio and HVAC controls becoming inoperative, but I'm not sure if this propblem is related.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but did the OP ever find a solution to the "-- --" issue, and did it occur again? My parents 2010 Equinox is experiencing this issue intermittently.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Crmcknight, have you all had the opportunity to take the Equinox to a Chevrolet dealership for a diagnosis? Please contact us privately for further assistance.

Best,

Katie (Assisting Tricia), GM Customer Service

1 - 4 of 4 Posts