GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Still haven't been able to see it in person. Has anyone seen it on an equinox (since they share interiors?)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi,
Have the V6 AWD SLT-2 with Brownstone leather interior and mocha steel metallic exterior.
Totally fell in love with the colors, at first sight. Very fortunate to find exactly what I wanted right on the local dealer's lot just waiting for a home.
Happy Holidays!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Not to hijack... but have you noticed any 'wrinkling' of the outer seat bolsters? I have only had my Terrain for a month now but already I notice this spot starting to wrinkle. Possibly a result of when you step out of the vehicle you push down on the bolster. I've never had a vehicle with leather before so maybe it's normal.

Just seems like a little soon to have this much 'wear'.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info on the brownstone. I've seen it online and it looked sharp featured on the equinox site but haven't been able to find it on a lot.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Terrain said:
Not to hijack... but have you noticed any 'wrinkling' of the outer seat bolsters? I have only had my Terrain for a month now but already I notice this spot starting to wrinkle. Possibly a result of when you step out of the vehicle you push down on the bolster. I've never had a vehicle with leather before so maybe it's normal.

Just seems like a little soon to have this much 'wear'.
Welcome to the world of leather. This is natural as the leather will start to contour and mold to the usage. Just like a leather couch, it will develop it's own "personality".

·
Registered
698 Posts
SnowItch said:
Not sure what you mean by the outer seat bolsters? Picture?
It's the outer part of the seat... the part that's not perforated.

Sorry... can't do pictures as I'm currently on Christmas vacation in Sioux City, Iowa while my Terrain is parked back home in Canada.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I just got my terrain this weekend (SLT-1, onyx black, brownstone interior) and I have to say I'm really glad I ordered the brownstone. It looks really nice in my opinion and it is one of the first compliments everyone gives when they see the new car (and the fact that they like the quality of the leather in general). After I ordered it I was a little worried for awhile because I had seen some pics online that made the brown part look lighter than I thought it was going to be. Probably just quality of the picture though because it is a rich dark brown that looks nice with the black. The salesperson commented that he hadn't seen this interior before and also thought it looked sharp (said after I'd already purchased it so didn't need to butter me up anymore ;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
All hail...Hail....Jet Black with red stiching..with Black Carbon Metallic outside...I just love the color black or black carbon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts