GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Would you be interested in buying a TerrainForum, EquinoxForum or SRXForum window decal?

• No - none for me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - TerrainForum.net

• Yes - SRXForum.net

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Administrator
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Acadiaforum.net recently added its first product - a high quality die cut vinyl window decal.

This poll is to gauge interest in making similar decals available to Terrainforum.net, EquinoxForum.net and SRXForum.net. These are about 12" x 2" and are very high quality vinyl and sell for a few bucks each. They stick strong to the outside of your window, but come off cleanly without tearing or making a mess. Each forum would have the correct lettering and a silhouette of their vehicle on the decal. These are made by one of our own forum members and if there's enough interest, I'll start creating the logos for you guys to see and approve.

Here's what the AcadiaForum.net decals looks like:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Not for me. I just don't put any stickers on my cars, but I don't mind the sticker on my workbench in the garage.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I agree with Oracle. I like to keep the look "pure", if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
830 Posts
I would be interested because more people know about these forums, more ressources we have.

But only it it's not like 14$ including shipping to canada like customsbrakelights... Would be paying like 5 to 7$ with shipping included.

I ordered a brake light cover and it arrive, but this is a way too $$$$$$ for what i received...

And i won't be installing it on my terrain as the terrain brake light is almost facing down so nobody will actually see the "TERRAIN" and i think that it covers too much the light (letters holes are too low on the sticker, not very centered where the leds are) so the police may be a problem too...

Your's looking cool and i would be happy to put it on my Terrain

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
I'm in for one.

·
Registered
830 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
Please vote :)
I'd be interested in the "Terrainforum.net", voted "yes".

·
Administrator
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SuperMat64 said:
But only it it's not like 14$ including shipping to canada like customsbrakelights... Would be paying like 5 to 7$ with shipping included.
The Acadia decals are $2 each, and $3 shipping no matter how many you order (so 1 for $5, 2 for $7, 3 for $9, etc). These would be similar or perhaps a bit cheaper (now that I've already ordered shipping and packing supplies in bulk).

·
Registered
830 Posts
admin said:
The Acadia decals are $2 each, and $3 shipping no matter how many you order (so 1 for $5, 2 for $7, 3 for $9, etc). These would be similar or perhaps a bit cheaper (now that I've already ordered shipping and packing supplies in bulk).
It should be nice for me.

·
Administrator
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys, I realized it made more sense to change the "yes" votes to the specific version needed so we could get a more accurate count of each type to make. If you voted yes, please go back and vote again, this time for the version you would want. Sorry!

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm in! Equinox Forum.net ;D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Not for me. Looks like for commercial vehicles IMHO.

admin said:
Acadiaforum.net recently added its first product - a high quality die cut vinyl window decal.

This poll is to gauge interest in making similar decals available to Terrainforum.net, EquinoxForum.net and SRXForum.net. These are about 12" x 2" and are very high quality vinyl and sell for a few bucks each. They stick strong to the outside of your window, but come off cleanly without tearing or making a mess. Each forum would have the correct lettering and a silhouette of their vehicle on the decal. These are made by one of our own forum members and if there's enough interest, I'll start creating the logos for you guys to see and approve.

Here's what the AcadiaForum.net decals looks like:

·
Registered
635 Posts
Looks like a business.

·
Registered
432 Posts
im in for a Terrainforum.net decal, wont be putting a magnaflow decal on for a while so cant hurt to help promote the site :)

·
Administrator
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If we get to 10 committed order for any given forum, I'll create the logos and get these made. We'll let the poll go a bit longer to see if we can get there.

·
Registered
38 Posts
i would for the nox, depending on the price

·
Registered
441 Posts
im in, voted......

1 - 20 of 63 Posts