GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 Terrain Denali

Hi everyone, new to the forum here. I got a message that there was an update available to the Intellilink software, but when I go to that section on the radio in my vehicle it tells me to insert a USB drive. Am I supposed to download the software on a computer and put it on a USB drive first? I have searched the GMC site from top to bottom and do not see anything about downloading software. Any help is appreciated!

· Registered
1,342 Posts
BrianInLA said:
2013 Terrain Denali

Hi everyone, new to the forum here. I got a message that there was an update available to the Intellilink software, but when I go to that section on the radio in my vehicle it tells me to insert a USB drive. Am I supposed to download the software on a computer and put it on a USB drive first? I have searched the GMC site from top to bottom and do not see anything about downloading software. Any help is appreciated!
At first, GM planned to allow owners download an update into a USB stick. Then just plug the USB stick in the console and command the Intellilink to update from USB. However, a few months after the Intellilink was released, GM pulled the plug on the internet download updates. So no, the only way to get updates from GM is to go to the dealership... :thumbdown:

I'm curious - you said you got a "message" there was an available update? Where did you get this message?

· Super Moderator
1,740 Posts
Hello all, I just joined . I was wondering if there has been anymore information put out on how to update the software on the Intelilink and where to find it.
Year and model ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts