GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All ,

Just going to pick up Autoventshade # I94166 smoke color IN CHANNEL side window vent visors .... will post pic after install !!!! :beer:

·
Registered
977 Posts
I put the channel ones in. Easy install uses 3M tape to secure to the window channel. I prefer these over the OEM on the Nox as they do not cover up the chrome trin around the window and the Chrome pillars I installed.

They have a very thin clearence between the visor and the window compared to outside ones I have mounted on my Saturn VUE and LS1.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Every time I look up those ventshades, it says 'not available for your model'.

Weathertech says they'll have the front set available by summer.
Rears by fall.

·
Registered
977 Posts
dwendt44 said:
Every time I look up those ventshades, it says 'not available for your model'.

Weathertech says they'll have the front set available by summer.
Rears by fall.
You must have a 2011. But I believe the 2010 and 2011 are the same so the Ventvisors would most likely fit.

I got the Venvisors for $47.99 shipped from Streetsideauto.com and they came in 2 days.

·
Registered
116 Posts
They are the same 2010/11. Lund makes the autoventshade (The brand you want ! ) You can get the part # ( 194166 ) for the 2011 on Lunds web site and it's the same for the 2010. I have the in-channel and think the stick on ones look horrible stuck to the chrome trim IMO.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Haole Da Kine said:
They are the same 2010/11. Lund makes the autoventshade (The brand you want ! ) You can get the part # ( 194166 ) for the 2011 on Lunds web site and it's the same for the 2010. I have the in-channel and think the stick on ones look horrible stuck to the chrome trim IMO.
I agree! I had 'Lund' smoked -in channel- on the many trucks that I've had over the years. If you can get them for the Equinox..I too highly recommend them..!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Haole Da Kine said:
No, The tint is on the inside of the window. The visor is between the window channel and the outside of the window.

DAAaaa thanks not sure why I did not think of that.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I tried the 2010 Terrain. still comes up 'does not fit' your vehicle.

I guess I'll wait for weathertech.

·
Registered
978 Posts
bigb12359 said:
heres pics of visors installed !! :cheers:
:thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
2011 Equinox 1LT V6 3.0L
3,848 Posts
Always wondered about these things ... yeah, they look better than the stick-ons, but don't they create additional wind noise. They almost HAVE to, don't they???

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi ,

No noticeable wind noise as of yet . Road trip was 50 miles ,@ 30 to 50 mph , slight head and tail wind . :cheers: :thumb:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts