GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can’t find a specific lift kit for my truck anywhere online... anybody have any suggestions?

·
Registered
49 Posts
They dont make any kits for it. If you want to lift it it will have to be a fully custom kit. Its on a unibody so just throwing on some taller springs and spacers will create more wear on the other joints. There was a post a few years ago of a guy who lifted his terrain. Looked great but he never posted how he did it. Contact a few custom shops and see if they can give you an itemized quote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just can’t find a specific lift kit for my truck anywhere online... anybody have any suggestions?
Extend the front struts upgrade the brakes get new alignment cause the camber will be off you need front sway bar links the length you are lifting get taller tires to help with wear on other parts install rear coil spring spacers inside spring with air bags to sit on longer rear shocks the length you lift in the rear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts