GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any ideas where I could find some oem black leather seats??? I've been waiting around for a junkyard to get some cars in but it seems people are being pretty careful with their nox's lol, if anyone has info on some seats please post back! and I'm in new jersey, so if anyone knows of a junkyard that has a messed up nox laying around let me know

·
Registered
715 Posts
Larger salvage yards are often linked on the intern with other yards.

There should be some one who piled up a Nox or Terrain some where.

·
Registered
10,406 Posts
Katzkin.com makes leather seats that are often nicer than OEM.

A bit spendy, but if you gotta have it, you gotta pay !

·
Registered
468 Posts
RIT333 said:
Katzkin.com makes leather seats that are often nicer than OEM.

A bit spendy, but if you gotta have it, you gotta pay !
Katzkin

·
Registered
216 Posts
The leather is the same in the Nox and Terrain but I would say the chances of finding them at a salvage yard is slim to none. First you would have to find them and then you have a one in three change of the being black. If you want them bad enough get some pricing from upholstery shops. If you have your seats recovered I would not use any perforated leather.

·
Registered
468 Posts
The leather ones they def should be able to do with no problems. The heated ones may throw a fork in the plan if the wiring for it isnt there and then you have to add the button for it or whatever.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
cottonseed said:
The leather ones they def should be able to do with no problems. The heated ones may throw a fork in the plan if the wiring for it isnt there and then you have to add the button for it or whatever.
Heated seat kit, GM part# 19202340 list $549.00 price $365.00
aftermarket accessory

·
Registered
468 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Heated seat kit, GM part# 19202340 list $549.00 price $365.00
aftermarket accessory
Sweet I didnt know that kit existed should be a no brainer for the dealer then to do this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts