GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanna get the Twilight Blue Metallic Nox but im not sure what color seats to get that will go best with the blue. would the jet black or the black/titanium look better with the twilight blue?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm partial to the titanium / black. The titanium goes well with the blue. I've received lots of compliments on both the exterior and interior colors.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Twilight Blue Metallic was my choice too! Loving it. Looks very different in different light. Takes on a grey even purple hue in the evenings and night. Also, the dealer (largest GM dealer in Western Canada) only orders a handful (two!) of this colour compared to hundreds of the Mocha. So I thought this would make my choice a little more unique and distinguishable in a parking lot!

Love the blue, go for it. Oh, and the titanium/black interior!

Go! Jets! Go!

·
Registered
43 Posts
We ordered a TWL Blue 1Lt this week. Wanted the red, but no longer available.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I had the opposite problem. Did not want the Tblue and that's all I could find in a car with the options I was looking for. I've had dark cars all my life (usually black) and was tired of having to wash them every week (live on gravel) to keep them looking nice. We got a white Cruze last year and it looks clean all the time, so I was really looking for a white one. FINALLY found one two weeks ago we are now the proud owners of two white cars, that pretty much always look clean.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We ordered our Twilight Blue on Saturday. Was talking to the dealer today and they may have one for us as early as tomorrow.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sadly Licutie and I have held off on getting the Nox and have decided to keep our two current cars for now. We are saving for our wedding as we are now engaged :)

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Brampton2000 said:
We ordered our Twilight Blue on Saturday. Was talking to the dealer today and they may have one for us as early as tomorrow.
Congratulations on your purchase! Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions or concerns.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
51 Posts
We love ours. We had the first one in town, now I see two more here. :sosad:

·
Registered
65 Posts
UPDATE:

Licutie and I still have yet to get an equinox. Maybe sometime around X-mas. Trying to save for our wedding in AUG and get our hosue in order. She's also bummed out on the lack of a rear dvd in the 2012's as oshe wanted it for our son and future kids. :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
We just purchased the Twilight Blue with the Jet Black because we have small grandchildren with dirty hands!

My main comment is...Why is Blue the only bright color? Everything is Black, White, Silver or Brown.

How about a nice Deep Green or Dark Blue or maybe a Yellow?

The body style cries for something snazzy??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts