GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been car shopping for a while now and we finally went the the GMC dealership to look at the Terrain's. Well i fell in love. They had a SLT-2 in red with all the options. I just had to have it. Im in the military and i walked out the door using military perferred pricing. Paid 36,000 including all fees and taxes. I hope it was a good deal.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I know the feeling, congrats. Thanks for serving. What branch? I was in the Marines a looong time ago.

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
I'm guessing by Navyaero's handle that he was in the Navy, but that is just an "uneducated guess" !

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
DUH, didn't notice his name. :eek:

Hey, I'm a Marine, I don't read---I just aim and shoot. LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Curious as to the price you paid (before TTL). Did they sell you the vehicle for exactly what the gm military discount price was? What fees did they add in addition to the actual purchase price? Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a SLT 2 V6 AWD with every option. Even the towing ill never use it was the only one they had in stock. Other than the Military price i paid 600 dollars frieght because this is hawaii then the normal tax. It came out to just over 36k. I have NAV DVD backseat heated seats sunroof, Automatic gate, remote start, power seats, Leather, Yea i have evet option available.

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
Those heated seats will come in handy in HI. I can remember in 1964, my brother-in-law bought a Ford Truck with A/C and moved to Alaska. All his friends in Alaska used to make fun of his a/c. Now, it's standard equipment in just about everything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts