GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the forum and just recently ordered my Terrain(5/25). I am debating on whether to get Huskys or Weathertech floormats. Living in NW PA we get plenty of crappy weather so I think it would be beneficial to put some floormats in. Any thoughts or information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
282 Posts
There are several threads on this topic, but in my case I went with the huskyliners. I don't have my car or the mats yet so I can only comment based on the research I have done. They both have the lip on the edges to keep messes away from the interior walls and they both cover the little bump in the backseat, but I believe I read that the weathertech's have holes for the piece that keeps the mat in place while the huskyliners just have a little enclosure for them so as to not allow any leakage. Also, they weathertech's are more pricey and perhaps more popular because people have been having trouble with getting them shipped in a timely fashion due to backorder. One last note is that some have been saying a mixture of both might be ideal. Huskyliners for the front and rear and weathertech's for the cargo area because they cover more space and generally fit better. But again, I have no first hand experience YET, this is just based on my readings. Hope it helps :).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I purchased the Husy liners and installed them as soon as i got home from the dealership and they have been great so far. I think i paid $109.99 for the set of three and $69.99 for the cargo area mat. I would definity recommend the Husky liners. Hope this helps if you have any questions let me know.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Here's the thread I was referring to, it pretty much covers anything you would want to know about them. I posted there as well :)

·
Registered
635 Posts
I bought huskyliners.

·
Registered
282 Posts
So sorry! I didn't post the link! http://www.equinoxforum.net/index.php?topic=215.15 Here it is haha.

I have yet to order any as well and I thought I was set on the husky liners...but then I was comparing the cargo liners and I kind of like the weathertech one better because it looks like the lip on the outer most part of the huskyliner might be annoying/wnd up getting bent...is this the case with yours Roesterman? The ultimate deciding factor for me will be price and availability. I want them to be here before my 'Nox arrives :).

·
Registered
830 Posts
Husky for the seats rows and Weathertech for the cargo. Best combo

·
Registered
282 Posts
I am highly inclined to agree with you :). May I ask where you ordered yours from SuperMat64?

·
Registered
830 Posts
I purchased the husky from an ebay seller, Zigs Auto, Very nice guy, prompt shipping, good prices. And the cargo from weathertech.ca

·
Registered
282 Posts
Is there any way I could get you to take a picture of the cargo liner actually in your vehicle, and someone with a husky cargo to do the same so I could compare?? That would be awesome! Sweet, maybe I will check out that eBay seller, thanks!

·
Registered
830 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Thanks! I think I have made up my mind, huskys in the front and rear and weathertech for the cargo, now it's just a matter of finding the best price!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Our Weathertechs are shipping today, according to their website. It took about 6 days from the time we ordered them until they were shipped. We ordered the 1st and 2nd row DigitalFit mats and the cargo liner. According to FedEx, they will be arriving tomorrow. Now if our 'Nox would just get here, so we have something to put the mats in.... ;D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ooo that's exciting! May I ask how much they came to with shipping included?

·
Registered
297 Posts
FedorekC said:
Ooo that's exciting! May I ask how much they came to with shipping included?
The total with shipping included was $297.85

·
Registered
635 Posts
FedorekC said:
So sorry! I didn't post the link! http://www.equinoxforum.net/index.php?topic=215.15 Here it is haha.

I have yet to order any as well and I thought I was set on the husky liners...but then I was comparing the cargo liners and I kind of like the weathertech one better because it looks like the lip on the outer most part of the huskyliner might be annoying/wnd up getting bent...is this the case with yours Roesterman? The ultimate deciding factor for me will be price and availability. I want them to be here before my 'Nox arrives :).
I dont have the cargo area mat. Just the front and rear seating area mats.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the input, I ordered the Huskys for the front and rear seats. I also found a thread about cargo liners and am leaning toward the one that goes up the back of the seats. Having this will be very useful for what I will be putting in the back. now I just need a Terrain to put them in.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Awesome, congrats on your decision. I think I'm going to go with the huskys all the way around simply because there is a dealer here that has them in stock. I also need my vehicle to put them in. Here's to the anxious wait!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks like you have a little less time to wait than I do. Waiting sucks huh? It'll be worth the wait though!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is probably a dumb question but does the Terrain come with carpeted floormats from the factory? And if so do you have to take them out to put the Huskys in?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts