GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Husky liners from Streetsideauto.com on Sunday and they came Fedex today. They are a perfect fit for my '11 Nox. I was surprised how light they were though. I expected the box to be much heavier. They are not very thick but are guaranteed for as long as I own the car so thats all I care about. They seem like a lot of money (110.) for what they are, but I couldn't find anything better and they are a custom fit.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Post some up-close pics.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered the same ones and also received them today. I haven't had time to install them yet? Did you say you already installed yours? Do the old floor mats just pop out of the tabs by pulling hard or do I have to do something else? Thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ironranger said:
I ordered the same ones and also received them today. I haven't had time to install them yet? Did you say you already installed yours? Do the old floor mats just pop out of the tabs by pulling hard or do I have to do something else? Thanks!
Only the drivers mat is fastened down, pull at the back of the mat, closest to the seat to remove.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Got my liners put in the other day. We've had lot's of wet snow with sand mixed in etc. The liners fit like a glove, love them and they will save the floors from being ruined. Thanks for the suggestion regarding these liners, they're great. ;D

·
Registered
107 Posts
ironranger said:
Got my liners put in the other day. We've had lot's of wet snow with sand mixed in etc. The liners fit like a glove, love them and they will save the floors from being ruined. Thanks for the suggestion regarding these liners, they're great. ;D
Got mine on Saturday and installed them the same day. They are a perfect fit for the Terrain. I also would like to thank everybody in the forum that has discussed them as I would not have known about them without.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I ordered mine 3 months ago and received them in about a week. The drivers side had a large gap (about 1-1/2") by the door sill. I contacted Husky and they sent me a whole new set. They now fit great except for the lip by the floor vent, it covers about an inch of the vent. I took a razor and trimmed just a little away so that I get the full air flow from those vents. Makes a world of difference, especially on my feet.

·
Registered
626 Posts
PICS!!!!

G

·
I ordered the Husky Floor liners and am having a problem with the driver side one. It seems to be buckling up on the outer edge (see attached pics for the drive side and then the passenger side how it's supposed to sit flush and snug. Has anybody else had this problem?

I think the plastic moulding of the matt is defective and thined out on the outer edge area causing this. It's leaving a couple gaps that will allow snow and water to get in under...something I don't want and the reason I purchased these in the first place.

I emailed support last Wed (7 days ago) with no response. I'm hoping they will support their product and will replace under warranty the driver side matt. I purchased these only about 2 months ago but just installed them 3wks ago now that it's cold and the snow is here.

I'm going to call them and report back to you hundreds of members wheather Husky supports their products or not!

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mmarges said:
I ordered the Husky Floor liners and am having a problem with the driver side one. It seems to be buckling up on the outer edge (see attached pics for the drive side and then the passenger side how it's supposed to sit flush and snug. Has anybody else had this problem?

I think the plastic moulding of the matt is defective and thined out on the outer edge area causing this. It's leaving a couple gaps that will allow snow and water to get in under...something I don't want and the reason I purchased these in the first place.

I emailed support last Wed (7 days ago) with no response. I'm hoping they will support their product and will replace under warranty the driver side matt. I purchased these only about 2 months ago but just installed them 3wks ago now that it's cold and the snow is here.

I'm going to call them and report back to you hundreds of members wheather Husky supports their products or not!
Did you remove the carpeted floor mats first and if you did maybe a hair dryer would straighten it out. I will check mine again for fit, seems like they fit good when I put them in but I seldom drive this car.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Mine was a little worse then that, but only on the drivers side. It took awhile before I got an answer back also. I'm sure they will take care of you.
I tried to find the name of the person I talked to but must have deleted it.

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
Wow
My wife's husky liners sure don't buckle around the edge like that. In fact they fit very snug. We've had cold and snow for a couple weeks...and they haven't deformed or become mis-shapen at all. We are either lucky...or this isn't the norm.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It seems that the early covers had a problem. The new ones don't. They sent me the new ones and they fit great.
Still wish they'd do something with the notch for the floor vent. Mine works great now that I trimmed it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GARYD said:
It seems that the early covers had a problem. The new ones don't. They sent me the new ones and they fit great.
Still wish they'd do something with the notch for the floor vent. Mine works great now that I trimmed it.
I think mine came with the notch, I better check again to be sure.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Mine did have the notch, but it was about 1/2" to high. I trimed a 1/2" down and now I get the full flow of soothing warm air on my frozen feet. ;D

G

·
Hi all, I'm happy to report as per my above post that I got a hold of Husky and the warranty replacement process was painless and simple. Basically they kindly apologized that I have this problem and they are immediately shipping me a new replacement driver side matt, no questions asked!

Husky stands behind their products and their customer service was excellent.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I agree with mmarges on this. They really do stand behind their product. But they sent me both drivers side and passengers side. I bet when you get the box, you will find a set.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Pictures of the Weathertech. There is a little lip to keep the water out, I do like the covered clips on the Huskys but the holes for the hooks on the Weathertech wrap around the hooks and since they are high I don't expect any water to get under the mats

Attachments

G

·
GARYD said:
They really do stand behind their product. But they sent me both drivers side and passengers side. I bet when you get the box, you will find a set.
That would be awesome if they just sent me a new set. That way I'd have a replacement passenger side too incase it ever buckled as well. I also heard someone mention about how there was an old style that could do this and a new style that is much better now...I hope to have the newer style on both left a right matts!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
You will get the new design.
The picture of the vent notch is better then the Husky, it's cut lower.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts