GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered 3 peice front and rear seat 'Husky Weatherbeaters' from TSE Truckstuff for $127.95(free shipping)on Monday Sept 13. Received them today(Thurs)..Sept 16. Perfect fit..! No over extended door seal lip sticking up to snag on feet while entering or exiting...fit nicely over floor mat fasteners...well up under gas and brake pedals...AND front seat tracks for perfect carpet coverage. Back seat one peice mat also offeres great coverage. Very pleased..! Will give exellent bad weather coverage for sure.
Most probably will get 'Weathertech' cargo mat later on as well. Seems a perfect combo.
 
G

·
I got the Husky floor liners last week as well. They look great, only thing I have to do now is wait for my Nox to be built which is scheduled for Sept 27th at Cami.

I got the Husky liners from Zigsauto on ebay for $119 US and $39 for shipping. For any Canadians out there. Zigs shipped and I received them in 3 days by Fedx...However; the $40 shipping cost included all customs fee's, Canadian 13% HST taxes ect....there was nothing I had to pay extra when it showed up at the door.

I'm thinking of ordering the body colored door side moldings from him too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
Same combo here, the weathertech is better made for the cargo than the husky.

IceMan said:
Ordered 3 peice front and rear seat 'Husky Weatherbeaters' from TSE Truckstuff for $127.95(free shipping)on Monday Sept 13. Received them today(Thurs)..Sept 16. Perfect fit..! No over extended door seal lip sticking up to snag on feet while entering or exiting...fit nicely over floor mat fasteners...well up under gas and brake pedals...AND front seat tracks for perfect carpet coverage. Back seat one peice mat also offeres great coverage. Very pleased..! Will give exellent bad weather coverage for sure.
Most probably will get 'Weathertech' cargo mat later on as well. Seems a perfect combo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Got Mine on ebay from "got Chrome". Ordered them on Monday arrived today! Dealer says My Nox should be in Friday or Saturday! So Ill be able to try them out then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
Same combo here, the weathertech is better made for the cargo than the husky.
Gotta ask.........I love my Huskyliner Cargo! As good as weathertech in my opinion. any specifics? I ask only cause the husky was a lot cheaper

MM
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Motorman said:
Gotta ask.........I love my Huskyliner Cargo! As good as weathertech in my opinion. any specifics? I ask only cause the husky was a lot cheaper

MM
The advantage of the weathertech cargo liner seems to be the hinged peice that flips down for more liner coverage when the back seats are layed forward.
 
G

·
IceMan said:
The advantage of the weathertech cargo liner seems to be the hinged peice that flips down for more liner coverage when the back seats are layed forward.
I'm pretty sure that piece only is large enough to cover when the seats are moved forward all the way (the space that is gained then), where as the husky doesnt. It doesnt cover the complete back of the seats when the seats are laid down, atleast when I was looking at them it didnt. I couldnt justify almost 50 more for something that had such little impact. There is one that does cover the back of the seat, but I was not a fan of that one at all, as it did not seem to be held on the back of the set very good, can find that on ebay as well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
136 Posts
IceMan said:
The advantage of the weathertech cargo liner seems to be the hinged peice that flips down for more liner coverage when the back seats are layed forward.
Ok. Thx!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
They took the words from my mouth...

I have boths... I started with the Husky because of the price too... but when i installed it and found that he doenst cover all the cargo (i always have the backsets foward, i don't use the backseat too often... ****... ;) ) i ordered asap the Weathertech and i am very happy.

Yes that's the difference.

The Husky one fit the cargo well but only when the backseat is all the way back.

The Weathertech is large enought to fit all the cargo when the seat is moved all the way forward and have a small foldable section to accomodate the seat in back position.

I hope that we all answered your questions correctly.

There is only one big negative point about both of them... They all have a slippery surface under them so they don't hold in place very good.... I had to install some velcro band to stick it in place.

Let me know if someone have others solutions about that slippery problem ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
468 Posts
Super do you happen to have pics of both cargo liners on the here someplace?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
I don't... but i will... :) I will post pictures in a couple of minutes.

cottonseed said:
Super do you happen to have pics of both cargo liners on the here someplace?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
As promised...

I didnt moved the backseat when taking pictures... It is almost at is more advanced position... like the second click... Enough space for passengers to ride in and lot more space in the cargo area.
 

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top