GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm leaning more and more towards ordering a 2012 'Nox and I was wondering how people will go about trying to get the best deal possible. I've used the credit union discount for our Terrain and can use it again. What about USAA or other car buying services? Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,772 Posts
Being that the 2012 Terrain does not begin production until mid July, I am assuming that you are looking to order the vehicle. Please keep in mind that when ordering the vehicle, the incentives that would apply to the purchase are those that are available at the time of delivery and not the one that were available during the time that the order was placed. For this reason, I would recommend waiting until it is closer to the time that you will be purchasing the vehicle and contacting your local dealership for specific incentive information.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
^ You should clarify that what you've mentioned applies to American customers as the same cannot be said for Canadian customers. They get the best deal whether it be at time of order or delivery.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chevrolet Customer Svc said:
Being that the 2012 Terrain does not begin production until mid July, I am assuming that you are looking to order the vehicle. Please keep in mind that when ordering the vehicle, the incentives that would apply to the purchase are those that are available at the time of delivery and not the one that were available during the time that the order was placed. For this reason, I would recommend waiting until it is closer to the time that you will be purchasing the vehicle and contacting your local dealership for specific incentive information.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
Yes, I should have said when ordering the 'Nox. However, I didn't realize that the applicable incentives would be at time of delivery not time of order. Since the credit union discount seems to be ongoing, I would think this would also apply at time of order. I know it applied when I ordered our Terrain. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,772 Posts
DavidPJ said:
Yes, I should have said when ordering the 'Nox. However, I didn't realize that the applicable incentives would be at time of delivery not time of order. Since the credit union discount seems to be ongoing, I would think this would also apply at time of order. I know it applied when I ordered our Terrain. Thanks.
Yes, typically those offers such as the Credit Union discount are available most of the time to those who qualify. If you are an active member of the military, GM employee, GM Supplier, member of a credit union, college graduate or student, or USAA member you may qualify for one of these pricing programs. Keep in mind that not all of these are compatible nor are they all available all the time. I would recommend contacting your local dealership for more specific information. I hope this helps.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Tricia, I"m glad to see you responding so quickly. I have a real problem pending. My current car is leased...a 2008 Enclave. The lease expires in mid-September. I am undecided on either a SRX or another Enclave. I had been hoping to see any incentives for leasing being posted on May 2nd, but so far nothing. Any advice on when any new incentives for leasing will be available?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,772 Posts
KCorey said:
Tricia, I"m glad to see you responding so quickly. I have a real problem pending. My current car is leased...a 2008 Enclave. The lease expires in mid-September. I am undecided on either a SRX or another Enclave. I had been hoping to see any incentives for leasing being posted on May 2nd, but so far nothing. Any advice on when any new incentives for leasing will be available?
I believe that new incentives are beginning to be rolled out today. Unfortunately I do not have information about what those incentives are ahead of time. I would recommend checking the site in the next day or two for more uopdated information. Thank you for your patience.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top