GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Why do some thread show up with a "sticky" pin in the rating column? Some threads that have this rating seem logical, like a post by an admin about using the forum. Other threads that have this rating are about someone's specific vehicle.

Those threads that have a sticky rating appear at the top of the list at each forum. On threads that are about someone's car I would like to remove that sticky from my view!

I've looked but can't figure out how to add or delete a sticky.

Is there a way for me to select which thread is pinned to the top of the order of threads in a forum, in my view?

·
Administrator
255 Posts
What forum/part of the site are you seeing these personal sticky posts? We can take a closer look to see if they should be sticky or not.

Cheers,

Erik

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the red bar select "Forums", then select "all Theta models", then select "Towing and Hauling"
In my view, the very first thread in the column is always one with a sticky (about a hitch for a 2012......)

Is this sticky, or any other rating symbol, something I can control, or is a function of someone/something else?

ps: I've noticed this in several other areas within the forum.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another:
On the red bar select "Forums", then select "Chevy Equinox", then select "Equinox General Discussion". There are two sticky threads at the top, one a Welcome thread, the other about reliability.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts