GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2011 GMC Terrain;

Exactly 1 year ago I replaced my mode & blend actuators (driver side & pass side) and just today replaced the pass side again!

So as far as I know there are 2 actuators - is there another one I have yet to replace?

I am getting the click-click-click-click sounds from the pass side next to vent top\front (seems to be from the pass side actuator? Thats why I replaced it) every time I start the car.

Also if I have the Recirc turned "on" (light on) and then turn it off it will do it every single time (click-click-click-click)

So seems to be another actuator for the recirculation?

I would be shocked and awfully disappointed if the driver side one went bad again after a year!

Right now its just annoying - everything seems to be working fine, the temp changes as normal, the mode goes from defrost, to front vent to foot vent etc fine.

Edit: Forgot to mention, the actuators were OEM (AcDelco) parts not sure if thats good or not but didn't want to cheap out on them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
David, I have the same problem and I can see the recirc actuator , even bought that part.. but can't seem to figure out how to reach it/ replace it. Any luck with yours?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts