GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I’ve tried looking through the navigation settings but I cannot find where I can possibly stop making this show up. Is it even an option?

·
Registered
236 Posts
This screen automatically shows up when you are approaching your exit point. It goes away once you exit and start on a new street and the GPS returns to full screen view. It is a feature that is in the program I believe not sure if a option that can be turned off, never wanted to ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This screen automatically shows up when you are approaching your exit point. It goes away once you exit and start on a new street and the GPS returns to full screen view. It is a feature that is in the program I believe not sure if a option that can be turned off, never wanted to ?
It just might be something I must get used to, but I wish that portion did not appear when the nav is “minimized”

·
Registered
470 Posts
Does it go away if you turn Auto-Zoom OFF in the settings?

Auto-Zoom (Default is On) :Touch On or Off.
When turned on, the system will automatically adjust the zoom level when the vehicle is approaching a turn. After the turn is completed, the system automatically brings the zoom back to the originally set level. If the vehicle is approaching a turn with the next turn occurring shortly after, the Auto-Zoom will remain on until both turns are completed.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Its designed that way, i don't see what the issue is. Its one of the better map programs now that it actually shows you how many lanes you have and what lane to be in to turn. The full screen does the same thing. I do know if you use android auto or apple car play it will only show the direction in the driver information screen but it not as intuitive at the main screen.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Good question, not sure on the answer to that ? I will look at my Garmins GPS units next use and see if removing that feature is an option ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts