GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Which method lead you to first visit this forum?

• Google Ad or banner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Web search (google, bing, etc)

• Came from a Lambda forum (Acadia, Enclave, etc)

• Word of Mouth

• Other (explain below)

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to do some research on how my members first found this site. Please let me know by voting in the poll above and, if needed, give more details in your reply. I'd be especially interested in hearing what sort of search terms were used to find us. I'd love for everyone to participate since this will help me make sure more people interested in These Thetas can find us!

Thanks,
admin

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
I came from the Acadia forum but I also googled Terrain forum. Once I saw the address, I knew it was the same sicko who started the other forums. LOL!!!

Admin provided an invaluable resource with the Acadia forum b/c the only forum out there was one that was left to die and never updated. When my interest in the Terrain grew I was glad to see he still remained insane and started a forum for the new GM triplets.

Keep up the good work. BTW, your moderators are severly underpaid. ;)

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
admin said:
It's like a forum sweatshop, isn't it? :)
The work conditions are slightly better in a sweatshop.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I used to be on acadiaforum.net but found this from GMinsidenews.com

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
SnowItch said:
Cool, this forum is mentioned on GMinsidenews as a place to go to read positive reviews on the Nox/Terrain.
Link?

·
Premium Member
318 Posts

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice! Looks like word is starting to spread! Thanks guys, for helping spread the word of our existence.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yea I just found this site while searching for how-to's on making my nox cuustom :)

·
Registered
748 Posts
By Mistake......Sorry, Just seemed like perfect timing :)

O

·
0 Posts
I also am a member to the Chevy Forum and I was told about this one hoping to get a more specific look at my car and the issues I do have.

Nick
06 NOX LT

·
Registered
137 Posts
I too found it from GMinsidernews. Glad I did too! Thanks to everyone whom has made this an interesting forum, ;D

·
Registered
207 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Same here, Googled...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Googled Terrain for info.

·
Registered
107 Posts
As I recall, I googled 2010 GMC Terrain review and came across the forum that way.

·
Administrator
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback on how you found us, especially search terms used to find us. And thanks for continuing to help spread the word about us so others looking for the best Terrain, Equinox and SRX information can find us too!

·
Registered
378 Posts
I was at GM insider forum and asked opinion on if I should get 18 or 17 in wheels, and someone there posted I could easily trade my 18s for 17s at equinox forum if I ever hated them so to get 18s. I ended up liking the 18s but looked up the forum to read up on order statuses and hanged around even after delivery

1 - 20 of 44 Posts