GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I followed some of your lead and called GM to find out exactly where my Terrain was and they told me it was at the state distribution center (GA) and it should be at the dealer this week! So I went to my dealer and informed them were it was...they didn't know and were shocked I knew more than they did. Gotta love the internet. After negotiating what I think was a fair price plus negative equity for my lease payoff, they told me they will either make sure it is on the delivery truck Monday or they will send someone to go get it...it's about 40 miles from the dealer...woohoo!!!! So it's looking like Monday night after work and then I get my new obsession! I can't wait and yes, I will post pics later in the week. I'm having knee surgery Wednesday and I'm pretty sure I'll spend my recovery in the new truck learning all of the settings.

Is it Monday yet?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry for not posting an update. I had my surgery yesterday and couldn't see straight after anesthesia, lol. I was told like you that they couldn't get the car off the truck and I'd have to wait until delivery. Well, in my drugged up state yesterday I was called and the dealer told me it was delivered and they are prepping it! I am leaving in about an hour from now to pick it up. What sucks is that I am having someone drive me there and then drive me home...in my ow new Terrain! I won't be able to drive it until Saturday!!! How's that for dangling the carrot. The good news is that I will be sitting in it and programming all of my functions later today and tomorrow so it's not a total loss. And yep, I will get some pics too!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Snowitch! I just got home with it!!!!! Woo hoo ;D I am so happy that I ordered this vehicle and can't wait to break it in. Since I can't drive it until Saturday due to the knee I had plenty of time to program the various controls and set up my phone tags. I think I have it set how I want and now just need to pull it out of the parking spot! Talk about a tease...it's all mine and I can only look at it, lol. Oh well, it was sooo worth the wait and I can't wait for many happy years with it. And when I am feeling a little better, I'll post some pics.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts