GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! :)

I'm Tiff, I'm from Australia, and this is my 2019 Holden Equinox LT!

I have been the owner of a 2013 Lancer LX since I bought it brand new, and the car was been my pride & joy for the last 7 years, but due to now having 2 kids, it was definitely time for an upgrade, and so far after owning it for nearly 2 weeks, it has been nothing but absolute love for this car!

Unfortunately GM have just announced that they are pulling Right hand drives out of Australia, but they are going to be thankfully honouring all the warranties for the next 10 years!

Only planned changes for this car at this stage are:
- Powdercoating the wheels black
- Black out of the front grille
- Tint

Can't wait to use this forum as some inspiration & hopefully answer a few questions I have! :)

Thanks for reading :p

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There are some great folks here with lots of knowledge, wisdom and experience regarding the Equinox. Enjoy your Equinox and enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You’re so lucky to have some of the features and options we don’t get here in the US version of the Equinox. I’ve got my eye on replacing the US tail lamps with the AUS lights as I love the amber turn signals as well as the option for a rear fog light. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum! You’re so lucky to have some of the features and options we don’t get here in the US version of the Equinox. I’ve got my eye on replacing the US tail lamps with the AUS lights as I love the amber turn signals as well as the option for a rear fog light. Enjoy your new ride!
There's a difference between the 2? I honestly didn't know that! What features don't you guys get? :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts