GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As this is my first post on this site, please don't go off about my know how on these cars.
I myself. I am in to grandprix but my moms car has a few problems.
The problems begin with window motor or switch dieing on the drivers door. That isn't the biggest one, the big one is two that begun at once. The first part is the radio and lights staying on after the door is open or shut with the key removed. The second is the fp door's lock responding only half the time the diver's lock all button is pressed.

Any help is wanted so I can be more concerned about my own problems and avoid the stealership

At last its a 08 ls edtion

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Have you contacted your local dealership? There are many benefits to taking a vehicle to your local dealership. You can guarantee that technicians are certified and that the parts come with a GM parts warranty. For these reasons, I would recommend taking the vehicle to your local dealership to be diagnosed. They should be able to assist you further and have a plan for addressing the issue. I can also look into this issue further. In order to do more research, I will need some more specific information from you such as your name, address, phone number, the VIN for the vehicle, and current mileage. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact me either on the thread or via private message. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
soviet said:
As this is my first post on this site, please don't go off about my know how on these cars.
I myself. I am in to grandprix but my moms car has a few problems.
The problems begin with window motor or switch dieing on the drivers door. That isn't the biggest one, the big one is two that begun at once. The first part is the radio and lights staying on after the door is open or shut with the key removed. The second is the fp door's lock responding only half the time the diver's lock all button is pressed.

Any help is wanted so I can be more concerned about my own problems and avoid the stealership

No one in the Kremlin willing to help you out???
What make ,model vehicle is having the problems?

·
Registered
978 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
What make ,model vehicle is having the problems?
soviet said:
I interpret this as:
2008 Equinox LS

·
Registered
978 Posts
Haole Da Kine said:
Является ли Россию Equinox нет? Просто получить больше молотком. :beatdown:
Хотя могло быть некоторые ые молотком Equinoxs в республике :facepalm:

·
Registered
56 Posts
MOCHANOX said:
Хотя могло быть некоторые ые молотком Equinoxs в республике :facepalm:
«Забавный» комментарии были зарегистрированы, товарищи!

·
Registered
978 Posts
ZEquinox said:
«Забавный» комментарии были зарегистрированы, товарищи!
Забавлять? Да… помогающ с ремонтом его mother' нет равноденствия s…!! :facepalm:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts