GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I thought I would join because the family recently purchased a 2010 GMC Terrain SLE. Great car, though quite a step down from our 05 Envoy Denali. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has had experience with the "Car ID" company. Sorry I apparently cannot post links yet.

I am looking at getting the carbon fiber kit but there are no installed pictures that I can find. So if you have any pictures of those could you post them?

Thanks

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome.

I purchased my wood grain dash kit from carid.com. Seemed to have the best prices, fast shipping, everything was what they said....can't complain.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jstpsntym said:
Welcome.

I purchased my wood grain dash kit from carid.com. Seemed to have the best prices, fast shipping, everything was what they said....can't complain.
ok thanks, I was also wondering if the pieces are solid or are they just flimsy?

·
Registered
977 Posts
I bought a B&I wood kit for my Nox. With B&I you only have to clean the dash areas with alcohol and then appy the kit. Most other kits you have to put some type of glue hardner AFTER cleaning for the pieces to adhere. You can search on my posts I have pictures of a Burl kit. Forget where I bought the kit. I strobglyy recommend B&I and seach for the cheapest price and look at coupon codes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts