GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 2011 GMC Terrain about 3 months ago. I am also new to this forum, so please bear with me. I absolutely love my Terrain and I got a great deal on it because it had a few "minor" problems. Most of which I have fixed already.

My biggest thing right now, is actually the smallest. I need a part, but I have no earthly idea what it is called. Fortunately, it is just a body part. Anyhow, I found a diagram on here of parts, but there are no names on the diagram. I saved it and I'm trying to figure out how to upload it. In the diagram, it is identified as "18"

What the heck is that thing called?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,315 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
"Here we go"? I have a 2011 and have had only 1 problem... the AC condenser had a hole in it. Not sure if was prior to purchase or not, since I bought the vehicle in March 2015 and didn't know until May or June that year when it was actually used. that is quite literally the only issue. v6, auto, awd, slt2, fully loaded (leather, pioneer audio) except nav and the media setup.

·
Registered
9,973 Posts
seVer said:
"Here we go"? I have a 2011 and have had only 1 problem... the AC condenser had a hole in it. Not sure if was prior to purchase or not, since I bought the vehicle in March 2015 and didn't know until May or June that year when it was actually used. that is quite literally the only issue. v6, auto, awd, slt2, fully loaded (leather, pioneer audio) except nav and the media setup.
The key word in that paragraph = V6 !

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Rit said:
The key word in that paragraph = V6 !
Oh come on. . you have a good and proven 2.4L that is still working well for you.

Where are those fuel cell vehicles we were promised though? I see GM and some other foreign brand are in cahoots working on those again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts