GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all!!

Well first of all let me say that iam a proud owner of a Summit white SLE 2 2010 GMC Terrain as of yesterday. I must say that i am VERY impressed by this vehicle. I love it. I have the brownstone interior which is absolutly astonishing. I never thought that i could possibly be this happy with a vehicle after the vehicle that i had before got written off due to someone else's stupidity. It was a excellent choice and i'm smilin' from ear to ear....

Happy driving all,

Cheers,

innocnt

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Correction: Spelling mistake its a SLT 2 AWD

·
Registered
306 Posts
Innocnt--welcome to the Forum and the "club" of Terrain owners. We're pleased your here and don't expect the ear to ear grim to leave anytime soon. We bought ours on July 19th of this year and my mouth is getting stiff if the ;D. Be sure to join in here, ask questions, give your opinions and your knowledge and you'll find this forum a real asset. Again, welcome---Ron

PS- you might want to add some info about your Terrain in your signature "block", kinda helps people understand which model, color, engine, etc that you have.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Need pics.
Congrats on getting the Terrain.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Ron for the info. As for the pics i have a friend of mine that will be taking some this weekend.... So stay tuned :)

Cheers,

·
Registered
297 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! I bet the jet black/brownstone interior looks amazing with the white exterior.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts