GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a certified pre-owned 2011 Chevrolet Equinox LT2 last night and have noticed something quite concerning with the headliner. This vehicle has a sunroof and first I noticed that the "clips" are not holding the headliner in place and it is drooping an inch or so leaving the sunroof shade to keep it up.. secondly, I got home last night and noticed I could see the edges of the headliner through the windshield and on the passenger side I could see underneath it!

Has anyone else had this issue and have you had resolution to it? I have 3 days or 150 miles to return this thing.... thanks!

·
Registered
10,396 Posts
If it is a 4 cyl. you may want to search and reach some of the info on Engine Start-up noise. Please do this BEFORE you opportunity to cancel the deal is over. Maybe people have had problems - to the point of lemon-lawing the vehicle.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I would recommend taking the vehicle back to the dealer to be looked at. They should be able to work with you in resolving the concern. Please feel free to keep me posted and contact me with any questions. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts