GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all, anyone knoe how many headlight systems are on the 2010 equinox, i thought i purchased the top of the line headlights, but i just saw a video, and it seemed the equinox on this GM testing video had a projection style headlight. I went to GM canada but can't find an answer, I hope the dealer didn't make a mistake, as my headlighs are definately not projection style

·
Registered
830 Posts
Please post a picture of your headlamps

·
Registered
297 Posts
maplebud said:
hey all, anyone knoe how many headlight systems are on the 2010 equinox, i thought i purchased the top of the line headlights, but i just saw a video, and it seemed the equinox on this GM testing video had a projection style headlight. I went to GM canada but can't find an answer, I hope the dealer didn't make a mistake, as my headlighs are definately not projection style
The LTZ model is the only one that comes with projection style headlights here in the US. Not sure how it works in Canada.

·
Registered
830 Posts
TheCrow1994 said:
The LTZ model is the only one that comes with projection style headlights here in the US. Not sure how it works in Canada.
Hi TheCrow, may i ask you a service ? Can you take and post a picture of your WeatherTech floor liners ? Thank you very much !

·
Registered
297 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
Hi TheCrow, may i ask you a service ? Can you take and post a picture of your WeatherTech floor liners ? Thank you very much !
No problem. But, I can only take a picture of the 1st and 2nd row liners. The cargo liner was shipped separately and is supposed to arrive on Tuesday. Hopefully just a picture of the liner is all you need, because we don't have our 'Nox yet. I'll take a few pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Thank you very much, yes a picture of the liners is good, and if you could post some pics of the entire kit when you'll get your nox it would be nice :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well is it possible to put them on my 2LT i saw them, and they just look sharp, i'm sure it's just a remove and replace part

oh, and the weather tech are totally worth it, but the cargo liner is a one size fit all, had to cut mine to fit

·
Registered
830 Posts
maplebud said:
well is it possible to put them on my 2LT i saw them, and they just look sharp, i'm sure it's just a remove and replace part

oh, and the weather tech are totally worth it, but the cargo liner is a one size fit all, had to cut mine to fit
I have one weathertech for the cargo and it is a custom fit.

I think you've got the old universal... but now they have a Nox/Terrain custom.

·
Registered
297 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
I have one weathertech for the cargo and it is a custom fit.

I think you've got the old universal... but now they have a Nox/Terrain custom.
Yep. They do have one custom fit for the 2010 'Nox/Terrain. Ours just arrived today.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.